SSC Delhi Police has announced a job opportunity for 1876 Sub Inspector posts in in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces and those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for these positions.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 .
Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Last Date: 15/08/2023.
Post Vacancies Details
1. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male
2 . Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs No of posts: 1714 [Male: 1601, Female:113]
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment
“Nationality/Citizenship: Candidates eligible are:
- Indian citizens
- Nepali subjects
- Bhutanese subjects
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 20 to 25 years old as of 01.08.2023 (born between 02.08.1998 and 01.08.2003).
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for categories:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
Educational Qualification: All posts require a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- For Delhi Police Sub Inspector post only: Male candidates need a valid LMV (Motorcycle and Car) Driving License for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. Other posts in CAPFs don’t require this license.”
Application Fees of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment
Application Fee :
# UR/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
# Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
# Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card .
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment
“If you’re interested and qualify, you can apply online for these vacancies through the official SSC Recruitment Portal. Here’s how:
- Go to the Important Web-Links section below.
- Click “Online Application Form” to register.
- Provide personal and education details, and upload documents.
- Pay the application fee based on your category and submit the form.
- Finally, print out the application form for your records.
Important Dates of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment
Starting Dated of Online : 22 july 2023 Last Dated : 15 august 2023
Important Web Links
India Post GDS Vacancies : Click Here