The official notification for the Agniveer Vayu vacancy is now available from the Indian Air Force. This recruitment falls under the Agnipath Scheme or Agneepath Scheme and is open for candidates across the country. If you’re an eligible and interested candidate looking to join the Indian Air Force as a Agniveer , you can submit your online application here for indian air force recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Agniveer Vayu
Name of post: Agniveer Vayu
Name of batch: Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024
Name of scheme: Agnipath Scheme
No of posts: To be updated later
Duration of service: 4 Years
Name of department: Indian Air Force
Date of launch of the scheme: 14th June 2022
Job location: All India
Mode of application: Online
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
|Starting dateof online application
|27th july 2023
|last date of online application
|20th august 2023
|date of issue of admit card
|to be updated later
|Date of exam
|13th October 2023 onwards
|Release of provisional select list
|17th may 2024
|Release of final enrollment list
|27th may 2024
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment
Age Limit of Indian Air Force Recruitment :
Candidates born from June 27, 2003, to December 27, 2006, can apply for Agniveer Vayu positions. If a candidate passes all selection stages, the maximum age limit upon enrollment is 21 years.
Education Qualification :
For Science Subjects:
- Candidates need to have completed their Intermediate/10+2 or an equivalent exam from a recognized Education Board with at least 50% overall marks and 50% marks in English. The subjects required are Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- Candidates can also be eligible if they have finished a Three-year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology) from a recognized Central, State, or UT Polytechnic institute with a minimum of 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English in the diploma course. This applies even if English wasn’t a subject in the Diploma Course but was covered in Intermediate/Matriculation.
- If candidates have completed a Two-year Vocational Course along with non-vocational subjects Physics and Maths from State Education Boards recognized by Central, State, or UT, they should have at least 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English in the vocational course. This applies even if English wasn’t a subject in the Vocational Course but was covered in Intermediate/Matriculation.
For Other Than Science Subjects:
- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate/10+2 or an equivalent exam from Education Boards recognized by Central, State, or UT with a minimum of 50% overall marks and 50% marks in English. The chosen subject should be approved by these Education Boards.
- Candidates can also be eligible if they have completed a Two-year vocational course from Education Boards recognized by Central, State, or UT with a minimum of 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English in the vocational course. This applies even if English wasn’t a subject in the Vocational Course but was covered in Intermediate/Matriculation.
Medical Standard :
Height: Male candidates should have a minimum height of 152.5 cms, and female candidates should have a minimum height of 152 cms.
Chest: The chest should be well-proportioned, expanding at least 5 cms.
Weight: It should be balanced according to height and age.
Eye Surgery (PRK/ LASIK): Corneal surgeries of this type are not accepted. Visual standards follow Indian Air Force norms.
Hearing: Normal hearing is necessary, with the ability to hear a forced whisper from 6 meters in each ear.
Dental: Healthy gums, good teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points are required.
Overall Health: Candidates should have a normal physical structure without any missing limbs. They must be free from any ongoing or hidden, short-term or long-term, medical or surgical issues, infections, or skin problems. Candidates should be physically and mentally FIT for duties across the globe, in various climates and terrains.
For more about the advertisement see official advertisement
Pay Scale of Indian Air Force Recruitment Agniveer Post
|In Hand (70%)
|Exit after 4 year
|Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest
|Life Insurance Cover
|Rs 48 lakhs
How to apply for the post
Indian Air Force Recruitment process accepts online applications. If you’re interested and eligible, follow these steps to apply indian air force recruitment
1. Scroll down and find the Important Web-Links section.
2.Click on “Online Application Form” and start registration by selecting “New User? Register”.
3.Next, use the “Online Application Form” Link to log in.
4.Provide your personal and educational details, and upload the required documents.
5.Then, pay the exam fee and submit the form.
6.Finally, print a copy of the application form for your records.
Important Web-Links of Indian Air Force Recruitment
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment SI 1876 Post click Here