State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC) has released notifications regarding ADRE correction online window for candidates who submitted their ADRE applications with wrong details. The application correction window for Assam Direct Recruitment will be open from 11 Am of 5th January to 18th January 2024. All those candidates who entered any wrong details, may now correct their particulars through this correction window.
ADRE CORRECTION ONLINE
State Level Recruitment Commissions of Govt. of Assam have released two employment notifications for the recruitment of 12600 Grade III & Grade IV post Vacancy under different departments in Government of Assam. These vacancies will be filled up by the recruitment rules fromed by the newly constituted Assam Direct Recruitment Commission for Analogous Posts in Class III and Class IV Act 2021 and Assam Direct Recruitment for Class III and Class IV Analogous Posts Rules 2022. A single written exam along with skill test or interview will be held for each category of posts and a e-call letter will be prepared accordingly for Examination.
ADRE ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS
|Assam Direct Requirment 2.0
|No of posts:
|Name of the commission
|State Level Requirment Commission
|Name of the Board
|Mode of Application
|Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017 and as amended.
|Starting Date of Application
|10th Nov 2023
|Last Date of Application
|29th Dec 2023
|Starting Date of Correction Application
|05th Jan 2024
|Last Date of Correction Application
|18th Jan 2024
ADRE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Grade Wise Eligbility Criteria For these post are given bellow
Maximum Qualification: The maximum allowed educational qualification for Class-IV posts is HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examination passed. Candidates having qualification higher than maximum qualification on the date of application are not eligible to apply for these vacancy.
GRADE -III (Category I)
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 months duration.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6(six) months duration and Stenography Certificate from recognized Institute.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6(six) months duration from a recognized Institute.
GRADE -III (Category II)
Candidates must have passed HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examinations. (In some specific posts candidates needs to be class 12th passed from science stream.)
GRADE -III (Category III)
Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with valid LMV Driving Licence.
Age Limit: The Candidate should not born be before 01-01-1983 and not after 1st January 2023.
Age Relaxation: The category wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
Citizenship: Applicants must hold Indian citizenship.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must have register their name in any one of the district employment exchange office of Assam.
Working Candidate: Those candidates who are already in Government employee should attached NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the respective HoDs (Heads of Departments) at the time of the Skill test/ Document Verification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POST
Interested candidates who are eligible may apply online for these post of Govt. of Assam under the 1 Lakh Employment Scheme initiated by Chief Minister of Assam. They will need to follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to “Quick Links” section .
- Click on the “Online Registration form” and complete the registration process .
- To complete the registration process you need to enter your Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email id, and DOB, Registration Number of Employment Exchange of Assam, Mobile no and click on to get OTP then verify your OTP and click the “Submit” button.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link then click Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- After putting all details, review your application form and if everything is ok then you can submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form for your future referance.
ADRE IMPORTANT DATES
|Startng Date of Online Application
|10th nov 2023
|Last date of online application
|29th dec 2023
|Starting Date of Correction form
|5th jan 2023
|Last Date of correction form
|18th jan 2023
|Admit Card Availability Date
|To be announced later