Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Chennai-600002 (Tamil Nadu)
Advertisement no. 9/2013
Applications are invited only through online mode for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the year 2013-2014 in the following 5566 posts included in Group-IV Services :
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) : 3469 posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) : 62 posts
- Bill Collector Grade-I : 19 posts
- Typist : 1738 posts
- Steno-Typist Grade-III : 242 posts
- Field Surveyor : 06 posts
- Draftsman : 30 posts
Selection by a written test on 25/08/2013.
How to Apply : Apply Online at TNPSC website upto 15/07/2013 only.
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
HPCL requires Requires Officer Trainees and Information Systems Officers/ Law Officers
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the position of Officer Trainees and welcomes bright, young & dynamic candidates to join HPCL team of world class professionals:
- Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 24 posts (UR – 12, SC-06, ST – 02, OBC – NC – 04), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
- Officer Trainee – Human Resources : 12 posts (UR – 6, SC-02, ST – 01, OBC – NC – 03), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
- Information Systems (IS) Officer : 26 posts (UR-13, SC–4, ST-2, OBC-NC-7). , Age : 30 years as on16/07/2013.
- Law Officer : 12 posts (UR-6, SC–2, ST-1, OBC-NC-3) , Age : 26 years as on 16/07/2013.
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500.
Fee : Rs.535/- (no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c at any branch or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL website from 1000 hrs on 19/06/2013 to 1700 hrs on 16/07/2013 only.
For more information and application format please visit